Cobra owns G.I. Joe....anyway I still collect Transformers and Marvel Legend toys
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=2467&rd=1
Dear God fellas, I wish I had never played with my toys, just left em in the package.
Cobra owns G.I. Joe....anyway I still collect Transformers and Marvel Legend toys
I was checking out the constructicons earlier, sounds juvenile but its a part of my childhood, I was in awe. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The dinobots were pretty ill too. I think the only one i didnt have that I always wanted was soundwave. He was a cool ass toy.
I have a bunch of the Star Wars action figures out of the plastic that I will sell if anyone is interested.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
ummmmmmm i used to have that same exact toy standing up on a book case in my room with a gun in his hand. had duke and rock and roll up in one of them stuffed animal nets with a gun facing down at him........... *SIGH* i miss the good ol days. oh and by the way, if anyone wants to buy some gi joes i have seriously almost every one ever made with or without the danged broken thumbs. *sigh* again
Cant we all just get along?
Hmmmm I'd almost buy some of them just to have them, but the problem is everybody that sells things like that looks to make good money on them.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Same reply here as on the previous one, except Star Wars in place of GI Joe [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
gettin ready to get even more He-Man figured to add to my collection in about 5 hours, found a bunch on Ebay with 30 some figures in it..
soon as i get paid, im thinkin about gettin another set thats on there, has both castles and pretty much every one of the figurines..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I never had much of the He-Man, I was to busy going broke on Star Wars and GI Joe and whatever other junk I could get. I've bought several of the old hand held electronic games off of Ebay
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I saw a sealed unopened castle grayskull on there for like 110 dollars and there was still 3 days of bidding left. Its unreal how much these things are worth now.
Bookmarks